- Personal Information We May Collect
• User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, country and language preference.
• Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address.
• Device data, such as type of device, operating system and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
•Usage data, such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Services.
• Location data, such as IP addresses transmitted from your device.
• Information about your interests and preferences, such as your favorite events, clubs, artists or athletes, your home city or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Services.
• Third-party integrations. If you connect your use of the Services through a third-party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third-party may share certain information from your third-party account with us.
• Other third-party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners or vendors, data brokers or public sources. For example, if a third-party runs a contest, they might share information about the people who entered the contest in accordance with their own privacy notices. We also might receive Personal Information from online ticket websites in accordance with their own privacy notices and/or through agreements with such online ticket websites, so we can see who has bought tickets to which game.
- How OSEG May Use Personal Information
• Process transactions;
• Provide technical support and respond to user inquiries;
• Store Personal Information and keep records of our processing activities;
• Comply with legal obligations that apply to us in connection with the provision of our websites, apps and Services;
• Administer your participation in our events, contests, sweepstakes, games, or promotions;
• Notify you about updates to our Services or send other communications that are relevant to your use of our Services; and
• Protect you and us by enhancing our ability to detect and prevent fraud and potentially illegal activities in connection with our Services and otherwise enforce our rights. If you are in an EU Member State, your Personal Information will be processed for this purpose under the lawful bases of: • Performance of a contract;
• Legitimate interests; and/or
• Compliance with a legal obligation. OSEG may use the data we collect and receive to improve our operation and Services. We also use the data we collect or receive to provide content you may find relevant and interesting and to maintain and upgrade our operations and our Services. For example, we may use this information to: • Solicit, process, review and make use of input and feedback;
• Identify and address technical issues on our Services; and
• Customize your experiences based on location information or your online activities, including the content you view, the products you bid on or purchase, other Services of ours you use, and other information we collect or receive. If you are in an EU Member State, your Personal Information will be processed for this purpose under the lawful basis of: • Legitimate interests. OSEG may use the data we collect and receive to provide effective advertising and marketing. We also use the data we collect and receive to send you promotional communications. For example, we may use this information: • To send you electronic and other marketing messages about our Services, our venues, sponsors, our community and charitable endeavors, or other third-party business partners that may be tailored to your preferences and interests – for example, content related to your favorite artist or club.
• To conduct analytical and/or market research to enable us to improve the goods and services we offer.
• To help our business and advertising partners understand the effectiveness of their advertising and marketing campaigns and to compare the performance of those campaigns to ads displayed on other websites and apps. If you are in an EU Member State, your Personal Information will be processed for this purpose under the lawful bases of: • Consent, where we send you direct marketing (except where we are marketing our own products and/or services which are similar to those in which you have previously purchased from us and several further conditions are met); and/or • Legitimate interests for all other marketing. OSEG may use the data we collect and receive to anonymize you. We may take your Personal Information and anonymize it, after which we may use it and share it for our analytics services (for instance, to find out the types of people who use certain Services), and to provide insights for ourselves and third-parties. If you are in an EU Member State, your Personal Information will be processed for this purpose under the lawful basis of: • Legitimate interests. OSEG may use the data we collect and receive to protect you, ourselves and others. We may use your personal information to protect you, ourselves, and others by enhancing our ability to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, illegal activities, security or technical issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of OSEG, its customers, users, business partners, or the public, or otherwise enforce our rights. OSEG may also use the data we collect and receive for other purposes that will be described to you at the point of collection or for which you provide your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law.
- How OSEG May Share Personal Information
- Security Safeguards for Personal Information
- Your Access to Your Personal Information
- Your Preferences
- European Privacy Rights
- California Residents’ Rights
- Third-Party Links
- If You Fail to Provide Personal Information
- Contact Us
1015 Bank Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3W7
Attention: Privacy Officer
Updated: May 19, 2023