Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) includes of a number of companies, including: Lansdowne Stadium Limited Partnership (o/a TD Place), the Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club, the Ottawa REDBLACK’s Football Club, the Lansdowne Retail Limited Partnership (o/a “Shops at Lansdowne”), Lansdowne Master Limited Partnership and the OSEG Foundation. Unless otherwise indicated, this policy applies to all of the above entities and any reference to “OSEG” includes all of the above entities.
OSEG manages the business interests and related websites (“OSEG Sites”) for the:
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as name, address, age, income, birth date, medical records and credit records. Business contact information for a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered personal information.
WHEN AND WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OSEG does not require that any personal information be provided in order to view the OSEG Sites, so we do not automatically collect personal information when you visit us there.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through an OSEG Site, we collect certain personal information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) email address, and phone number in order to fulfill any orders you place. Additionally, we use this to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requested information
- Allow you to participate in contests and promotions
- Process and keep track of transactions through our e-stores and report back to you
- Protect against fraud and error
- Recommend products and services that OSEG believes will be of interest to you, including events and promotions taking place at TD Place, which is operated by OSEG
- Perform internal market and trend analysis
- Comply with legal and government regulations
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- OSEG may share your personal information with its affiliates and related entities, including its joint venture partners, and registered charities operated by OSEG, such as the OSEG Foundation.
- We may contact you by email on behalf of external business partners with offers that may be of interest to you. All of our email communications of this manner will identify OSEG or one of our teams as the sender and include an “unsubscribe” option to allow you to opt out of receiving these types of offers.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of OSEG’s business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law, including court orders or subpoenas. We may also share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it.
WHERE DO WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OSEG retains your personal information only as long as it is reasonably required to carry out our operations, or as required by federal or provincial laws.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained in whole or in part on computer networks, which may be located outside of the province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and may be stored on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from third parties.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION FROM YOUR VISIT?
A cookie does not tell us who you are, your email address, or any other personal information. We use the information it provides to help us improve the OSEG Sites and our service, and to provide our visitors with a better website visit. Even without accepting a cookie you can still access most of the features on the site. There may, however, be limitations on your use of some site functions.
OSEG may also use non-personal information to inform our sponsors and advertisers as to the performance of a particular sponsorship (such as a contest) or advertisement. In such case we may disclose to those third-party sponsors and advertisers the overall aggregate demographics available regarding, for example, who participated in a contest or who saw and “clicked” on an advertisement. No personal information will be disclosed to these sponsors and advertisers as part of this process; only information in an anonymous, aggregate form will be disclosed.
When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the web sites you visit (“Technical Information”). This Technical Information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with the website, including what pages you look at and what information you download. OSEG may use this information to help us measure the performance of our marketing campaigns or to customize future product offerings.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY INFORMATION OR REMOVE MY CONSENT?
Consent for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information may be obtained orally, or in writing and may be expressly given or implied. In determining how we obtain your consent, we take into account the sensitivity of the personal information to be collected, used or disclosed.
If the personal information we require is collected for a reason other than to provide the requested products and services, your express consent will be requested at or before the time the information is collected unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
You can change your consent preferences at any time or request access to the personal information we have on record in order to review and amend the information by contacting our Business Intelligence team at BITeam@Ottawa67s.com.
WHO CAN I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
OSEG Sites may contain links to websites of third parties and we encourage you to review the privacy policies applicable to each of those sites. The fact that such sites may link to OSEG Sites does not mean that OSEG has any control over them, and cannot be held liable for their content or privacy practices. Consequently, any personal information you provide on third party sites accessed through OSEG Sites will be subject to their specific policies and procedures.